The Rooter Guys provide 24 hour a day/7 days a week plumbing and septic service for residential and commercial clients — and there are no overtime charges for our services.
We have all your plumbing needs covered — inside and out — including installing or repairing:
- Garbage disposals and dishwashers
- Showers, spas and bathtubs
- Hose bibs or water hydrants
We are a family-run company that has been serving northern Idaho for more than 40 years.
We use a variety of tools and processes to fix clogged drains. First, we can inspect the line with video technology — this allows us to see where the clog is located and determine what is blocking the line (such as tree roots). We may use the cableing method — also know as a “snake,” or use professional strength chemical drain cleaners. We also use a hydro-jet — a high-pressure stream of water to blast away debris in main lines or for cleaning grease traps. If it has a drain, we can fix it!
Leak Detecting and Locating
If you receive a higher-than-usual water bill, hear water running, or experience a loss of water pressure, it could be due to a leak in a water line, sprinkler or irrigation line.
- Clogged lines, toilets or drains. If your sink or toilet is draining slower than usual, it’s most likely due to a clogged line. If left unattended, clogs produce added pressure on lines, which can lead to leaks.
- Corrosion, old or shifting pipes. Rust and corrosion of older pipes, or a shifting of pipes can lead to cracks around joints or even the pipe itself. Have old pipes replaced or inspect the pipes on a yearly basis.
- Tree or Shrub Roots. Large, beautiful trees add to a home’s value, but they can also be one of the most common causes of water leaks. Tree roots can intrude on water lines — especially if the lines are old. Signals of tree root intrusion include wet patches in the yard or a drop in water pressure.
We can locate that mysterious leak for you using video pipe inspections — call us for a free estimate.
Trenchless sewer or waterline replacement is a less invasive approach to replacing cracked, broken, or leaking lines. It can also be used to install larger water line to the home or business.
There is much less digging with this method, which can save your lawn and landscaping. Trenchless replacement is more efficient and less costly than traditional trenching repairs, especially when lines run underneath landscaping, homes or commercial businesses.
Is a long, hot shower on your wish list? Tired of getting a shock of cold water in the shower when the hot is turned on somewhere else in the house? It might be time for a water heater inspection or replacement. We specializing in repair and replacement of gas, electric, and tankless water heaters.
A very common issue with traditional tank-style water heaters is sediment and rust build up. Plumbing lines in to and out of the heater can begin to breakdown and rust over time, which can lead to leaks or pipes bursts. Sediment can clog and block the valves and filters of the water heater as well.
New Construction and Remodels
Building a new home or remodeling? The professional plumbing technicians at the Rooter Guys can handle all your water and sewer needs related to new construction or remodeling. From sewer lines and drain fields to spas and dishwashers, we’ve got you covered.
Septic Systems & Pumping Services
Click here for our Septic Services page.
24/7 Emergency Plumbing and Septic System Service — No Overtime Charges
Call Us Toll Free: 866-772-9112 or (208) 772-4408
Shoshone: (208) 783-1375 | Bonner: (208) 265-8097 | Spokane: (509) 892-3688
Mention this coupon and get $10 off ANY service!!