You can’t always plan for emergencies in life. Sometimes, pipes break, drains get clogged or sewers back up. When that happens, you need to find a solution, fast. That’s why The Rooter Guys are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide plumbing services in Shoshone County. There are no overtime charges, no weekend feeds and no hidden costs. Our team is available to get the job done, so you can get back to living your life.
Shoshone County services (Kellogg & Wallace)
Our team is able to offer all of our services in Shoshone County. Whether you have a commercial or a residential residence, our professional team has the tools to help. Our services include:
- Installation or repair of faucets, toilets, dishwashers, garbage disposals
- Work on showers, spas and bathtubs
- Fixes for hose bibs or water hydrants
- Trenchless sewer or waterline replacement
- Repair and replacing gas, electric and tankless water heaters, including removing sediment or rust build-up
- Plumbing needs for new construction or home remodels
About our team
Our team is highly trained to ensure our customers received the best service every time. Our employees have some of the highest certifications, including licensed journeymen plumbers. We also have a certified scuba diver plumbing technician on our team, so we can service submerged pumps and other underwater plumbing issues.
Our team is also available to provide a free quote, so you’ll know exactly what you’re getting when we start the job.
Our team is trained on the most up-to-date technology that will not only speed up repairs and installations, but will also save our customers money. Our tactics include:
- Video Technology: To fixed a clogged sink, toilet, shower or washing machine lines, we have a variety of tools, including video technology. This allows us to use a video line to see where the clog is located and what is blocking the line. We can also usethis to discover the source of leaks.
- Hydro-jet: We also use hydro-jet, a high-pressure water stream, to blast away debris in main lines or to clean grease traps.